The ongoing management and operation of a company frequently mean that there is hardly any time left for the development of product, process or service innovations. In particular, small and medium-sized enterprises are aware of this problem: too little time, too little technological expertise, the fact that the right partners are not available, along with high innovation costs in the face of scarce capital resources. For this reason, ZIT offers technology transfer consulting as a service.
The cost-free and unbureaucratic service of technology transfer consulting is a means by which ZIT supports Viennese companies in translating innovative ideas into specific projects and marketable products and services. ZIT determines the specific requirements of companies on location, for example in respect to technological know-how, funding alternatives and further contacts. Subsequently, we search for the optimal partner for implementing the project within the ZIT network. All information is kept strictly confidential.
We support companies free of charge in
- identifying experts to solve technological problems
- searching for funding possibilities to finance the innovation project, and
- establishing contacts to clarify unresolved issues, for example in regards to market analysis, intellectual property and trademark rights.
The advantages for companies and business people:
- Products, processes and services are optimized in line with the latest research findings.
- Time, costs and energy are saved in the search for suitable partners.
- Technology consulting is free, unbureaucratic and strictly confidential.
The prerequisites for being able to take advantage of ZIT’s technology consulting services:
- An idea or specific plan to improve or newly develop innovative products, services or processes, regardless of the particular branch.
- Small or medium-sized enterprises (annual revenue of less than EUR 50 million, or an annual balance sheet total under EUR 43 million, a maximum of 250 employees, maximum shareholding by a large company of 25%).
- Registered office (headquarters) in Vienna.
We look forward to your inquiry. Please contact our technology transfer consultants.
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER funding program
In the case of a first-time cooperation of a small firm with a research institution, the services provided by the research institution (e.g. auditing, measurement and testing services or feasibility studies) can be funded up to a maximum of EUR 5,000 with the context of the TECHNOLOGIE TRANSFER program.